High performance online water quality monitoring! s::can proudly announces the launch of the next generation of spectrometers for online water quality monitoring. As the technology leader we have performed extensive research on our customers' needs and developed the spectro::lyser V3 based on these results.
spectro::lyser UV-Vis monitors depending on the application an individual selection of : TSS, TS, turbidity, color, TOC, DOC,BOD, COD, NO3-N, NO3, chloramine, HS-, O3, CLD, Chl-a, BTX, UV254, fringerprints, spectral alarm and temperature.
- measuring principle: UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (190-750nm)
- wed server on board - loT enabled, no user software is needed to configure the probe
- communicates directly with your mobile device via WLAN
- choose exactly the parameters you want to measure - unlimited number of parameters possible
- 8 GB onboard memory - capacity for logging data for many years
- improved optical performance - revolutionary precision
- fast measurement interval - every 10 seconds
- extremely poer efficient - sleep mode for low energy consumption
- multiparameter probe with 1 mm, 5 mm or 35 mm optical path lenght, ideal for waste water, surface water and drinking water
- long term stable and maintenance free in operation
- factory precalibrated, local multi-point calibration possible
- automatic cleaning with compressed air or brush/ruck::sack